Thursday, May 14, 2009

Take 6

Olga Permanyer, 22 years old, Environmental Science student, Catalonia (Spain),
"I want to take more frequently public transport."

Marina Armero, 22 years old, Environmental Science student, Catalonia (Spain),
"Taking the bike and public transport, or going by walk instead of using the car."

Daniel Corbacho, 22 years old, Biology student, Catalonia (Spain),
"Lots of things! Take care of the personal mobility, and if taking the car at least as possible. The diet is also important: I work on promoting bio-food products. I save with the energy at my place as well." 

Estela Villalba, 21 years old, Environmental Science student, Catalonia (Spain),
"I go to the university by public transport and using the trollei instead of plastic bags."

Ricard Serra, 21 years old, Environmental Science student, Catalonia (Spain),
"I go to the university by bike and only taking the car at least as possible."

Carles Montañola, 21 years old, Environmental Science student, Catalonia (Spain),
"I want to use more frequently public transport."

Jaime Bel, 21 years old, Environmental Science student, Catalonia (Spain),
"I go by walk to the University and giving up of smoking."

Marc González, 21 years old, Environmental Science student, Catalonia (Spain),
"Public transport, going by walk and using clothes bags."

Carles Riu, 21 years old, Environmental Science student, Catalonia (Spain),
"I go to the University by bike."

Oriol Andrés, 20 years old, Environmental Science student, Catalonia (Spain),
"I go the University either by bike or public transport."

Judit Casa, 31 years old, Environmental Science student, Catalonia (Spain),
"I go to the University either by bike or public transport."

Raúl Sánchez, 23 years old, Environmental Science student and Professional Cook, Catalonia (Spain),
"I invest in Renewable Energies"

Toni Siquier, 23 years old, Environmental Science student, Catalonia (Spain),
" Taking public transport, filling up at the maximum the car and not using plastics bags."

Joan Carreras, 21 years old, Environmental Science student, Catalonia (Spain),
"Using less the car and less low cost flights."

Isidre Lorenzo, 20 years old, Environmental Science student and Field Technician, Catalonia (Spain),
"I don't use the car."

No comments:

Post a Comment