Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Take 1!!

Ralf Otterpohl. 50. University professor from Germany. "I use my bicycle".


Kuldeep Gosh. 27. Student from India at Hamburg, Germany. " I can press for cleaner energy production, for instance, nuclear power generation and using public transport".




Gong Dong. 25. Chinese student currently in Hamburg. "I can opt to use solar or biomass energy instead of fossil fuels".



Ines Nange. 25. Student from Cameroon living currently in Hamburg. "I can travel by train and work more".



Biljana Macura. 25. Environmental science master student in Hamburg. "To reduce greenhouse gas emissions today while burning calories I can walk and smile".


Sandra Weis, 37 years old, German teacher in Hamburg,Germany
"Walk more, drive less & fly less."

Sylvoin Courant, 22 years old, Student from France
"Go by bike to all the places located less than 10km from my house"

Espen Nygaard, 23 years old, Student, Norwegian
" Walk home from the uni."



Andres Lazo Paez, 27years old, Student from Costa Rica
"Walk as much as i can!"



Sriya Mohanti, 22 years old, Masters student from India
"Use public transport, recycle & reuse, use renewable energy!"



No comments:

Post a Comment