Friday, May 15, 2009

Take 9

Irene Cuetos, 28 years old, Architecture undergraduated student, Catalonia (Spain),
"I recicle and use public transport."

Stefano Afeltra, 23 years old, Management Engineering undergraduated student, Italian, Catalonia (Spain),
"Let the products live, RECICLE!."

Serife Eyiceoğlu, 23 years old, Fine Arts Painting, Turkish, Catalonia (Spain),
"I don't use the car when I can use public transport, bicis or the best one, walking ;). And I hate wasting the water in my house or anywhere in this world! Please, don't waste too much water if it's not necessary and close your light when you are not using them :D.

Gabriella Piccolo, 23 years old, Final Cut Editor, Italian, Catalonia (Spain),
"I'm walking on sunshine, ohhhh!"

Paolo Miani, 24 years old, Chemical Engineer, Italian, Catalonia (Spain),
"I ride, ride, ride everywhere, only with my bike."

No comments:

Post a Comment